As a business, we have recently identified areas of opportunity for learning, growth and development for those nearing the completion of their University Degrees. With this in mind, we are proud to announce our new Graduate Program with the hope of finding individuals who are insightful, driven and passionate to come on board and be a part of the BEC Family for a 12 Month period. The aim of the program is to provide valuable working experience in each graduates field of study with the provision and opportunity to learn from skilled and experienced industry professionals.
There are currently three key functional areas
which will be facilitating new graduates for 2021:
- Operational – Technical
- Supply Chain
Our Program provides:
- Valuable, paid work experience aligned directly to your field of study;
- Opportunity to learn from skilled and experienced industry professionals;
- Rotations across specifically chosen departments across our 2 sites;
- Ongoing educational and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to develop close working relationships with a range of staff across the business;
- An understanding of the FMCG industry
Applications are now open but hurry, applications close Friday 27 November 2020.
To find out more about BE Campbell and the Graduate Program being offered for 2021 click here.